Mari Wells Coyle

Mari Wells Coyle
Mari Wells Coyle, Winemaker l photo by Freda Banks photography

WORK & LOVE




Welcome 2015 


Each year I write my intentions for the New Year. I've been trying to get away from the classic New Year's resolution (the kind that are so easy to break) I think you can relate. < Wink Wink > Alternatively, these intentions are inspired by truly wanting to seek more out of life and placing intentions that will push me beyond just another short term goal. This year I have intended to place gratitude in work.

Coincidentally, during the Golden Globes, I heard a Julianne Moore express her gratitude for being a happy person, which her mother defined as "a person who had WORK & LOVE."   

This really resonated with me as my work is so much a part of my happiness. I truly have gratitude for the work I do and all the love from my family.

Often times, cooking transports me to that happy place where WORK & LOVE coexist. I love to work through recipes and ideas to give back to my family. Connecting with my readers keeps this kind of work meaningful because I get to share it with you. I love to hear about how you find happiness in cooking. Next time you read a post, push the comment button and share.

What are your intentions for the New Year? 

Wishing you happiness, love, and work.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment